Gippsland Women in Business (GWIB) is a non-profit, informal network of professional women who work in or own a Gippsland business.
Our aim is to help local business women think, grow, act and prosper by creating opportunities to learn and to expand your business network at events and via social media.
Learn and network with Gippsland business women at events throughout the year
GWIB host a number of events throughout the year to provide an opportunity to exchange ideas, network, create business links and be part of a vibrant women’s leadership group.
Check the Events tab for upcoming events.
Discuss recent topics, events and issues on Social Media
Sign up for updates via email
With a mailing list of over 600 leading professionals, membership is open to all women from across Gippsland.
Join our mailing list we’ll send you updates about upcoming events and other activities.
GWIB also works with local business and welcomes input and support. For sponsorship opportunities please contact us.
The GWIB Steering Committee consists of volunteer members who have extensive experience in working in both large corporations and small business across Gippsland (the 2021 committee pictured above from L-R:Anna Tyben President (Latrobe Valley Buslines), Celine Foenander (Latrobe Regional Hospital), Wendy McEwan (Italicherry Design Studio), Michelle Anderson Secretary (Regional Development Victoria), Briana Tomasinski Vice President (DFP Recruitment), Kim Brew (Alan Wilson Insurance Brokers), Jane Leslie Treasurer (Aerium), Janine Hayes (Destination Gippsland).
2022 GWIB Steering Committee:
• Kim Brew, President (Alan Wilson Insurance Brokers)
• Michelle Anderson, Secretary (Regional Development Victoria)
• Amber Milne, Treasurer (McMillans)
• Kate Cumming, Committee Member (AML Advisory)
• Janine Hayes, Committee Member (Destination Gippsland)
• Sandy Hegarty, Committee Member (Latrobe Youth Space Inc.)
• Jane Leslie, Committee Member (Aerium)
• Erika McInerney, Committee Member (Mac and Ernie)
• Sarah Prendergast, Committee Member (St Barbara)
We look forward to providing inspirational and valuable opportunities for you.